Map: Robert Burnaby Park
We'll let meet between 9:30 and 9:45.
Location: See the map.
While regular TXs are distributed in the field we will install a beacon and show how to take bearing, how to tune the foxes, how to use attenuator, etc.... Then at 10:30 we can start the hunt for regular foxes.
- Transmitter frequencies: 3.55 MHz
- Number of foxes: 5
- Transmit cycle: 1 minute transmit, 4 minute silence.
- Beacon 3.6 MHz (it will transmit continuously)
- 2m transmitters - optional
- map attached or link provided for the download.
- other info: bring your own lunch, water, etc...