Map: Robert Burnaby Park
We'll let meet, as usual, between 9:00 and 9:15.
Location: See the map. Please print the map and bring it with you.
Regular TXs will be distributed in the field early in the morning. When we gather we will install a minifox beacon and go through some bases on how to properly take a bearing, how to tune the foxes, how to use attenuator, etc.... Then at 10:00 we can start the hunt for regular foxes.
- Transmitter frequencies: 3.55 MHz
- Number of foxes: 4 + 1 (number 5 will be acting as a beacon)
- Transmit cycle: 1 minute transmit, 4 minute silence.
- Beacon NONE
- 2m transmitters - NONE
- map attached or link provided for the download.
- other info: bring your own lunch, water, etc...
Any questions please email to email@example.com.